Vacancy : Invigilator
Bishopbriggs Academy is currently looking to recruit new invigilators to oversee prelims and SQA exams within the school.
Outline of duties:
* Attend an invigilator training session prior to the examination cycle.
* Support the Chief Invigilator (CI) with the secure storage and management of external assessments during the examination cycle ensuring compliance with SQA security requirements.
* Carry out invigilation duties as requested by the CI and ensure that external assessments, including those for Assessment Arrangements candidates, are conducted in accordance with SQA policy and procedures.
* Assist with the collation of candidates’ external assessment material on completion of the external assessment.
* Report any irregularities in the conduct of an external assessment or concerning matters arising during the course of an external assessment to the CI.
* Accurately record sessions worked throughout the examination period and submit claims to the CI for authorisation.
For further information on remuneration or any other details, please contact Mr Ross on the email address below:
All expressions of interest should be made in writing to:
Iain Ross (DHT)
Wester Cleddens Road
email: email@example.comBack to News